~fOllOw mE, i'll fOllOw U~

Tuesday, March 5, 2019

2019

Salam. Hi yalls! >_<
Auchhh so lama tak update my blog bolok. Omg! Lama gilah tak panggil blog bolok.
I mishhh you my blog bolok. Miss the old good times when we're young, wild and broke. Kah!
We getting older dah blog. U sedar tak blog? Both of us dah makin tua. Uwaaa!
So yeah it's 2019 already. Phewww im 25 y/o this year. Awww 25 ke sis? Lame.

Image result for hello 2019 tumblr

Gonna be tough year. Tough sokmo. Hahaks.
Please be moreeee and more rajin yeah Diba. No procrastinate. Please please.
*begging myself*

Hopefully this year gonna be da mostttt wonderful year, full with joy and blessing. Aamiin.
I pray the best for you too yang baca blog bucuk I ni. Haks.
Tolongla rajin kuruskan badan ye Diba. I kenot brain laaa I've gained 6Kgs so far. Wow bravo :'(
Esok start IF, workout oke. Pray for me XD

Oke thats all.
Nak sambung buat print relief.
Sejenis mudah distracted dari dulu. Never change ya. Elok duk buat relief tadi, then teringat zaman muda suka blogging.
Gigih ingat password blog. Sib baik ingat, boley post ni. Hehek.
Till then, bubyeeeee!

Image may contain: one or more people, people standing, ocean, sky, tree, twilight, outdoor, nature and water
xoxo,
Dibs

No comments: