~fOllOw mE, i'll fOllOw U~

Sunday, January 21, 2018

Oh My

I'll remember this stupid day.
Wow! after so long..
Now it just came like a piece of shit.
What a great beginning of 2018. :)

Image result for GLOOMY TUMBLR
lol

What am I talking about?
Haha. Ah, just forget about it.
Im okay now *after online shopping. Well its like a great therapy. lol*

Weyhhhh stress ngan Year 2 CEFR. Tiberrrr.
Still cant adapt and get used to it.
I is deborrrr nak buat relief for tomorrow. My very first time kot.
This year I jadi one of si pembuat relief at school.

and yahh dah mula habit lama I
listen to metal song when hard things come
now seketul Diba is currently listen to Pathetic by Lamb Of God
Haha gosh!
Wey Diba you should listen to alunan the holy quran lah. *insaf*

Babai.
#forgivenessishard
#youwontgetit

No comments: